Thursday 15 November 2012

First post

So here it is, my first post!

I got the idea of writing a blog from TSR where people have linked their blogs and I read them regularly and find them really fun so I thought I'd give it a shot.

It's not my first time having a blog (I had a so-called beauty blog in year 9 but looking back at photos I really wasn't that great on the appearance side of things so I don't know how I managed to get the response I did!) but I closed that blog after a while because I couldn't keep up with posting due to exams.

I guess I just want to do this blog because it'd be good to keep a record of what happens in my life and it will be pretty exciting to read back when i'm a few years older (I say exciting but i'll probably just be massively embarrassed reading back). And I guess if you enjoy reading blogs, you may enjoy this blog.  That reminds me- if you've still managed not to close the page then, you're an awesome person and i love you. really.

Gotta go 'study' now...

Thanks!

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment